Wednesday 23 September 2009

Rev.Bola's Spirit Friends

Life can be a pretty tough place without friends. Good friends are priceless, and totally worthy of appreciation. I'm compiling this list firstly to acknowledge that I am never alone, and also to acknowledge all those who have accompanied me and supported me in a positive way on my journey through life. The list is not in any particular order, and includes people of different levels of activity, contribution, ability, irrespective of social status, education, age, gender, culture, religion or any other demarcation other than their expression of love, encouragement, inspiration and positive support in my life, through one form or another, whether directly in person or via some other means. Without these sentient beings, my life would have been completely unbearable, so I want to show my appreciation.

So here is a list of those I consider to be my wonderful friends and supporters,and from whom I have learned and experienced so much of great value.

If there is anyone I have forgotten, please forgive me. And if there is anyone reading this who thinks they ought to have been on the list but weren't mentioned, then please get in touch and let me know how and why, so that I may correct it, as I really don't want to leave any deserving party out. Likewise, if there is anyone who thinks they should not be on my list of friends for any reason, then also get in touch and I'll sort it out.

I do welcome the prospect of new friends all the time, so if you would like to join my network of friends, then all you have to do is get in touch and introduce yourself, and we can take it from there. You can contact me via any of my numerous sites or just go here: Contact Rev.Bola.

Only genuine enquiries please, no spammers.

I will be adding to this list from time to time.

* God
1. Me (as Higher Self)
2. Holy Spirit
3. Christ
4. Angel Gabriel
5. Angel Raphael
6. Angel Uriel
7. Angel Michael
8. St. Ignatius.
9. Mary Magdalene
10. The 12 Apostles
11. The Group of Saints
12. The Group of Prophets
13. Stephen Arterbaum and Jesse Flora
14. Richard Daly
15. Stormie Omartian
16. Alistair Kent.
17. Carol Stanton
18. Debbie Ford
16. Sanaya Roman (with Orin)
17. Duane Pecker (with Daben)
18. Kim Marshman (Bowen)
19. Miriam Bennett
20. William Bloom
21. Richard Heley.
22. Rob Ward
23. Criton Tomazos.
24. Zenji Watanabe
25. Roger Kaye.
26. Iyanla Vanzant
27. Malidoma and Sobonfu Some
28. Emeka Nebe
29. Kim Bowen
30. Miriam Bennett
31. Pastor Margret Kuti
32. Rev. Donald Reeves.
33. Denise Linn.
34. Diana Cooper
35. Marianne Williamson.
36. Susan Jeffers
37. David Icke.
38. Pamela Backowski
39. Stefan Stackowich
40. Andy Macartney
41. Roseanna Waters
42....and more.


--------------------------------------------

No comments: